OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

23 March 2012

Waking up

Amazing and hysterical! Annabeth wakes up every two hours on the dot at night for a diaper change and feeding then she gets up at 7am exactly and stays awake for hours and usually fussy. Well this morning was different I heard a child giggling deep down from their gut as I look over at my three moons, since we all sleep together including the hubby and sometimes some cats lol, yes its crowded but we are warm lol. Well anyway Lorelei is looking at me with a quirky smile and I say did you wake up laughing she says no it's Annabeth she is being silly. I look at Annabeth and she busts out with a hard laugh I have never heard before she just looked at me like I was the most hysterical thing in the world. I loved it so amazing. Huge progresses are happening. Its amazing the little things we are so proud of when our children are born different from the average child.

No comments:

Post a Comment