OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

17 March 2012

All Alone

UHHHHHGGGGG! I actually feel more angry than that. So you know I am on the phone monday thru friday dealing with people to get help. They all know you have this rare disease that you are the only child in the whole state of nevada that has it and no more or even less than one hundred people in the entire world have it. So I made one last attempt and called the county office and told them this and asked if they couldnt offer financial assistance if they could help with doing a feed or bbq or something for a fundraiser to help with your bills and your one thousand dollar a month special diet bill. They said no we dont do things like that. I dont have the money to supply a ton of food or things to auction off to make money or this would have been done months ago. It really upsets me that I served my country and the one time I need help they turned their back on me.
Do you know how alone and abondoned I feel. I feel just as alone as when I was raped when I was 17, 20, and 22. I feel just as alone as I stood there being held at gun point by the enemy trying to take me from my station as they rattled off every piece of personal information about me and my family socials addresses employment etc etc. You would think being the only child and the only child that was unwanted I would be used to be tossed to the side like garbage but you are a baby they should be helping you an innocent baby who did not ask for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment