OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

20 March 2012

Giving up

I've decided today that we won't be contacting another organization or business or people in general for help. You should have heard what one lady had to say to me over the phone. I don't even understand how people can even think what they say is ok they are hurtful and are causing me to be hurtful and I'm not normally hurtful. I'm just so angry. But you know what we have each other right that is all that truly matters. We make a good moon clan all four of us girls and well daddy poor guy he is always surrounded by us women. So we will just revert back into ourselves and not really communicate with outsiders and outside the home. Im over the horrible phone calls and if my phone ever rings again it will be too soon. I kinda want to just unplug it. Know this baby moon you are amazing to me you are rare to me you are extra special to me and of course your sisters and daddy. I see you with Lorelei and you two have a special bond at four months old you already have a favorite it's magical how you look at Lorelei. I'm so looking forward to being on this journey of T9M with you even the world isn't and nor are they even interested unlearning or even knowing what in the world is T9M. I love you baby butt and all your baby lovins

No comments:

Post a Comment