OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

24 March 2012

What a day

What a day. Annabeth you wore me out. What was wrong all day? You got up almost an hour earlier, then you wouldn't let me put you down all morning, then I think it was about 11am you starting screaming and crying and you really didn't stop except for when we were in the store and I was walk bouncing you, then kept screaming all the way home and in the house and didn't stop till about 830pm I'm a total wreck, you probably gave yourself a headache and are totally wore out from screaming all day. Finally 930pm you passed out. Please I beg you let's have a better day tomorrow. I'm exhausted! To top it off your sisters were unreal today in both stores whole foods and smiths. They were loud screaming or crying or fighting or running up and down isles! Thank goodness they came home ate and crashed. I feel like I've just ran two marathonsIf you are up. I can't even think so I have to go to bed and please feel better tomorrow. We are thinking you get car sick like your sisters and I do, because you were fussy before we left bit it progressively got worse the longer we were in the truck. Goodnight my moons I love you, best daughters ever xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment