OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

26 March 2012

Baby fart exercises

So due to an amazing woman at church last night you my sweet Annabeth stopped screaming yay!!! Miss Claire walked up to us after marriage builders and asked to hold you, thank God! As soon as she took you from me she immediately knew something was wrong. She asked if she had a bowel movement today I said only one and she usually has like 4-6 and she has been screaming for two days and I don't know what's wrong, I don't eant to have to go back to the hospital but I think we are going to have to. She said no she has very bad gas bubbles she needs to get out, I just looked her like really um ok. Then she laid you in her lap and starting doing baby fart exercises and had you fartin up a storm. I couldn't believe my ears. Amazing I tell you amazing. When we got home I fed you changed you and immediately fell asleep with such ease. Now this morning we did some more baby fart exercises gave you your meds and a sip and now you have been fartin and burpin all morning it's music to my ears. Now could you poop that would be nice :) I can't wait till next Monday and we go see your pediatrician I can't wait for her too see how big you have got in just a few short weeks. I even tried measuring your length last night and I think you grew two inches I think you are 23 inches now but that was with daddy's roofing tape measure. I also need to talk to her about your ear tube surgery April 11th I'm very skeptical having it done at renown I'd rather drive to Sacramento. You have anesthesia issues and breathing tubes issues and renown isn't one to care about what I have to say. I tried calling to speak with the pediatric anesthesiologist and they wouldn't hear me. They don't know what they are doing with babies like you. I'm a nervous wreck. I'd rather not do it all since you will be under for over an hour this is NOT OK with me at all especially at renown at sutter yes ok fine no problem. If we have to absolutely have it done at renown I'd rather your pediatrician be there in the room while this is all going on. But that's not how hospitals work :/ so we will see what happens. I love you baby moon and I hope you have an awesome day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment