OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

12 March 2012

Things might be looking up

So things look like they are trying to get better. Easter Seals/Early interventions was just here and they said medicaid will cover doctor visits in California if you dont have the right doctors here. So that in itself is a blessing now to get Medicaid to cover your food and find a way to get your daddy back to work without losing our healthcare. It looks like getting coverage in California wouldnt happen right away and will be a long process just like Nevada so either way we are just totally in a tough spot and more stress. So who knows I mean its good because I love my home and I love the desert. So whatever may be will be I just need you to be covered. They weighed you today and you weigh a whopping 10.1 pounds woo hoo you are just growing like a weed yay baby yay. I think your antibiotics are working really well too because your cough is not so bad anymore so that is good too. We have to get you some cool toys to reach for and try and hit and touch. So we can get you to really use your senses and reach some milestones. So lets just keep praying that you get the help you need for the rest of your life and that we dont lose our home because we really like our home and we really love our friends here. We just need to do whats best for you and we will do whatever it takes to keep you alive and get the help you need. They just make it so hard to get help its not like I am asking for money hell I will even pay them or volunteer time or something to get you healthcare because to actually purchase healthcare from a health insurance company I found the cheapest is 758 dollars a month who in the hell can afford that NO ONE! I am not asking for much baby I am just asking to be able to keep our home and to keep health insurance and to get you food and doctors and for your daddy be able to go back to work. So please God please just help us I cant stay on the phone one more day with people giving us lost hopes and bad news. I just want to enjoy our small window of baby years with you before you are yelling at me just liek your sisters telling me I am unfair and I am mean, although that does make me laugh hysterically when your sisters tell me this but I dont let them know that lolol. I love you baby and I am so greatful to be entrusted with your life and to be your mommy you ahve taught me so much in just the four months you have been alive and I cant thank you enough for making me a better mother and making us a better family you are our glue well and our faith of course because if it wasnt for God none of this would be possible. I love you baby Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment