OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

26 March 2012

Depression

Well it's been one of those days where depression gets the better of you Annabeth. I'm alone I do everything alone I don't have help and it's very hard to take care of all three of you, do housework, keep everyone fed all day, talk on the phone to dr offices bill collectors etc etc, manage the finances, entertain all of you, and so on. I'm sure no one would guess it but I'm severely depressed and I don't know how to fix it heck I had to even look it up to make sure that was it. I'm a crying stressed out mess. Oh but you, you and your sisters are perfect oh so perfect I could not ask for better children even when you guys are at each others throat you are still polite and still wonderfully talented and smart. I just wish things were easier it's all so hard I wish I had someone to help me everyday but well we are not filthy rich so we can't hire a secretary or a nanny or a maid Lolol. I'm extremely tired you keep me going all day and all night I honestly get at the very most on a good night two hours of sleep. I'll be ok I still won't give up I'll just adapt somehow.

Now today also I thought wow you do have a tooth coming in in the front but I may have been mistaken when I further examined your mouth I say a ton of white bumps almost like teeth at the top of your gum line where it touches your lip. So asked our amazing Facebook family what they thought and we got lots of feedback which is awesome and much needed. So when I spoke to your pediatrician I could give her a better description. Your doctor said it looks like bronhs nodules . Awesome they go away on there own I'm excited yay. You have also had super bad gas that stinks all day. Tomorrow is a new day right let's hope it goes much smoother. We are going to start the day off a little different we are going to wake up and make brownies. Yummmmmy I'm gonna try and sleep now baby moon I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment