OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

13 March 2012

MRI Reading

Well today sucked! Its wasnt exactly the response I was going for from the doctor. Today we found out that your brain is severely underdeveloped its incredibly small and your cerebrum or however you spell it is even smaller. Your brain and more water than brain and is pretty much just a mess. Clinically you will probably be severly mentally challenged. I LOVE YOU! Dont you ever forget that I love you know matter what and your daddy and I will take care of you for the rest of your life with great joy. I am so sorry so so sorry I feel like I have robbed you of a normal life because of my greediness to want more children. I come from a very small family and I know what its like to grow up the only child and alone with no real best friend and no real relationship with my parents and I just wanted to have a big family to love and be close to. I am so so sorry Annabeth I promise you though you can have and do anything you want I will not deny you anything. Whatever I can do to make up for my greediness I will do. I am so so sorry. I love you so much you make me smile just looking at you, you make my heart feel like the sun shining. You have changed my life and I love you for that. You are an amazing litte girl.You sisters and I will make sure you are the happiest little girl in the world.

Now your sister Lorelei today spiked a fever of 102.6 and cant stop coughing so we had to put her in a cool bath and get her to eat she has not really ate in days. So we got her to eat pizza of all things lol and we got some childrens nyquil we have tried everything and nothing has worked so nyquil is our last resort and if she doesnt break her fever by morning we are taking her to the doctor. She is asleep right now so thats good sleep and water and food is good for her right now.

We are still waiting for medicaid to authorize your formula who knows I feel like the world is against us right now. We need to get out of debt so we can have extra income. I am so over the evil against us I just want the lord to say hey enough leave them alone they have nothing to deserve these trials of anguish and suffering. WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!!!!  We dont lie cheat steal drink smoke do drugs we help others we are good people just your average family. We dont deserve all of this. You Miss Annabeth dont deserve all of this. I am sorry please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment