OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

21 March 2012

All meds are not the same

Ok so the last few days have been totally crazy. We were on the news for one, can you believe it, I'm totally going to tighten up my diet and exercise routine geez I definitely don't belong on tv lol. Your sisters were beating each other with blow up bats trying to get their face in the canera freaking out on each other over place mats oh my thank goodness for editing lol oh and the dogs lol oh my the dogs lol. Now for the bad news. Sunday your Prevacid was replaced with nexium. Horrible! I thought ok maybe it will just take a few days for your body to adjust but noooo. The only reason Medicaid would not pay for Prevacid is because they feel they are the same even though nexium is $264 and Prevacid only $57 um HUGE difference. Well anyway you have not been able to keep your food down and you have been screaming in pain like you were before you got on the meds. You have been doing crazy exorcist projectile vomit and it's coming out your nose so once again you are stopping breathing because you are puking out your mouth and nose your eyes roll back in your head and then when there is no more puke you dry heave for about five minutes. Today I called your pediatrician and told her nurse what was going on and she got us some Prevacid for how long I have no idea but as soon as I gave it to you, you smiled like thank you mom. I'm not really into man made drugs or formula for that matter but this has saved your life and you need very specific saving. We don't have time to experiment on what will work and your doctor in California knew he knew exactly what would help with no trial and error like other doctors and hospitals. I am hoping you start feeling better because I really don't want to go back to the hospital. I'm scared and stressed out not too mention beyond depressed. Please don't decline even more in your health I need you. You are wrapped in a towel in the picture because you kept puking and pooping all over your clothes as soon as I dressed you you would either vomit all over everything or poop through everything with horrible diarrhea. I'm still covered in puke I don't get to shower much being your mommy and I'm a clean freak with myself and my house but all that has been put aside for now. I love you baby moon you make my heart skip a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment