OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

27 February 2012

MRI

Hey annabeth I am have a nervous breakdown out here on the floor in the waiting room just so you know. I was going to take a shower to kill time but I just can't and that coming from me is totally weird just so you know because I'm a shower freak I don't like to be icky. So this morning at 0655 you pulled out your iv you didn't bleed they don't know why you should have been bleeding they are concerned. We walked down to the MRI floor they took you from me screaming they said I could wait till you were asleep and give you kisses but they didn't let me. They said they had to put a breathing tube down your throat and give you oxygen and put in another iv then put you under the anesthesia. But you were in anesthesia for a really long time the board says 0737-0852 it should not have taken that long in anesthesia I'm freaking out that something happened. I can't get a hold of your dad either. Please be ok in there baby girl your sisters daddy and I need you. I can't stop crying my heart is pounding and I want to scream and yell. I love you baby Moon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment