OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

22 February 2012

Good Day

Well today we didnt have to go anywhere it was amazing :D.  Lorelei you were not so nice to Isabella today. You kicked her in her back pushed her down and even took her toys from her. STOP IT! Your sister loves you and wants to be just like you so please be nice to her. Annabeth you did fantastic all night with no vomiting and just one spell this afternoon with just a speck of blood. That speech therapist at Barton in Tahoe really knows her stuff I did all of her suggestions and she is really helping. I am glad she felt that the crazy lady from Easter seals wanting to put in a feeding tube was wrong well at least just grasping at straws when she had not had any tests done or tried anything new. That Easter seals lady too did not even want me to see the speech therapist in Tahoe she said she doesnt deal with Barton and they dont know anything about children and are not qualified to treat you. Well that was all a bunch of bull. The speech lady (Susanne) even called me today to check on you what an amazing doctor. I love Barton hospital I wish we lived in Tahoe so we could be close to all of the doctors that truly care and not treat you like and experiment. So anyway today was fabulous you girls. Thank you for helping with the chores and thank you Lorelei for always being my friend and my amazing daughter you always help me when I need it most. Tomorrow we go see the pediatrician in Tahoe for Isabella's  year check up and shots and Annabeths check up then your dad gets eye surgery. Its going to be a long day so I will make sure to pack you lots of snacks and crayons and paper. I love you Moon babies I love you so much everyday you make me love being a mommy more and more. Hopefully I can buy a nice camera soon so we can go and shoot the Moon and that will be our girl thing we do just as mother and daughters together photographing the Moon with each other. Maybe even one day we can put a book together of the Moon girls photographing the Moon :D I love you babies goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment