OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

24 February 2012

Ambulance ride

So I missed yesterday's blog because we were at Barton hospital all night. So here is what happened yesterday. 11am was your pediatric appointment and right before we got there you puke a ton of milk and bright red blood. Dr ehmann said she wasn't ok with that so she was going to try and get a hold of the upper gi doctor and the gastronomic doctor and she would call me later with a plan. So after we left there we went to Costco and got food and you and your sisters those dresser things with baskets for drawers. Then we went to get your dads eye surgery. After his surgery we went to Reno we needed formula and other stuff but about 530 dr ehmann called and said we needed to go back to Tahoe and go to Barton er and get checked out then be sent to sutter or uc Davis hospital. So we rushed and got what we needed drove home and packed. All the while I'm crying and your sisters and daddy. Ms.chris and mr Jim came and got us at home at 8pm and drove us to Barton they stayed there with us. The nurses took almost two hours to find a vein to hook you up to iv's I was bawling and in hysterics. They wouldn't let me feed you. You were screaming and there was nothing I could do. You cried for hours your daddy was at home panicking. Then the time came at 3am they put us in an ambulance and drove us to sutter memorial hospital in Sacramento California. Now we are here. I finally got to feed you I should be sleeping but I can't I'm in a unfamiliar place really far away from home. I'm scared and want to go home. I miss your daddy and your sisters. We have to share a room with strangers I don't do well with strangers. So now we wait till a doctor gets here and starts doing tests more stuff not fun. I wish your daddy was here, but ms Chris and Jim are downstairs they will be up soon :) I love you Annabeth and pray the doctor finds the problem quickly and fixes it quickly and sends us home quickly. I want to go home and I know you do to!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment