OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

26 February 2012

Anesthesiologist

Ok so it's been a few days sorry but we seem to stay pretty busy in hospital. So so far you had some blood work, ultra sound on your organs, a cat scan, and an endoscopy. They had to put you to sleep and now I will have that vision in my head for the rest of my life. One minute you were squirming and moving and as they slowly added the medicine to your iv your body stopped moving and your eyes stayed open looking straight ahead as if you were dead I freaked out and started bawling. They sent me out of the room. I paced the hallway and it seemed like hours but it was probably only fifteen twenty minutes. The doctor came and told me your belly is completely filled with puss and that you have gastritis. They quickly prescribed prevacide and a super hypoallergenic formula. You seemed to do better but then today you seem not all there in the head. So I'm not sure what's going on. In the morning at 7 they are coming to get you and take you downstairs and putting you asleep again to do an MRI that procedure will be about an hour long. The cat scan revealed your ventricles were in fact extremely enlarged with a ton of fluid on the brain. So tomorrow we will find out if you need brain surgery. I am totally freaking out and I just want to take you home all better already. Lorelei is lost without us home. Lorelei I love you so much you know you are mommys best friend. I will be home soon with baby sister I promise. I miss you so much and I miss isabella. I can't wait to come home and I know annabeth wants to sleep on her own pillow. We want to sleep in our bed all five of us. I am gonna get to bed we have a long day ahead of us. I love you Lorelei Moon Isabella Moon and Annabeth Moon you are my lifeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment