OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

04 May 2012

Unbelieveable

Oh Annabeth I have honestly done everything in my power to receive help to raise money everything and anything. So far things had seemed to have settled down and we were getting help a little bit. We are still trying to find ways to pay your medical bills that medicaid would not cover but its very hard and we are not having the best of luck. Then we just found out your ambulance ride to califonia is not covered by medicaid thats another 4 grand to try and pay. Then yesterday some investigator called me and let me know that since we had a fundraser to try and raise money for the bills they wont pay and he saw us on the news and saw we had a paypal and bank account set up for you it disqualifies us for medicaid and our twenty eight dollars a month in food stamps. then today we were supposed to get another month of formula delivered and they didnt deliver it so I called and they said they are working on an appoval through medicaid again and they are not getting any feedback. So now we have to find some way to pay for your medical treatments and surgeries and appointments and your 1000 dollar a month formula bill. Yes this is how nevada had treated you and a me a veteran. Baby girl I have no idea what to do I have applied for everything and we have got denied everything in this state they really do not care for children here and I am so very sorry we live here this is all my fault. I dont know what to do. I cant leave your pediatrician our only option is to foreclose and move to california  so we can keep her but that would have to be south lake tahoe and we can not find a place to rent for the life of us. We keep running into brick walls. We know we would qualify for californias health care for you and they would cover your medication and your formula and your doctor visits in sacramento. its just  matter of finding a home there. I have finally accepted the fact that we have to foreclose we cant stay here nevada is killing you and they dont care one bit. You are my life your sisters and I love you with all our hearts you make us smile and laugh everyday you are the biggest blessing in our lives and I am so so sorry we are having all these problems just to keep you alive and healthy it should not be this hard. I am terrified baby I am so terrified for us. I am so afraid I am going to have a heart attack and leave you and your sisters without a mother. I dont understand why God abandoned us abandoned you. I dont understand any of this. Please dont give up baby because I wont give up on you even if I have to start selling my body I will do whatever it takes to keep you alive I promise you that. I just dont understand how a state can treat their people like this. I dont understand at all. No one cares and we have been tossed aside like garbage. But you baby you are not garbage you are amazing you are fabulous and you are perfect. I love you and your sisters you are my world you are my breath you are my heart beats you are all my everything. I love you Moon babies I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment