OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

14 May 2012

Please dont give up

Annabeth Moon Moser I need you to do me a huge favor I need you to not give up I need you to stay with me I need you, we need you. Our fantastic hospital in Sacramento just phoned me and let me know that they have been trying to get authorization for months from Nevada medicaid for you GI check up on wednesday and they will not approve it so it has been cancelled and they also informed me that for the entire week we were hospitalized there nevada medicaid will not approve it and are not paying for it and that is thousands upson thousands of dollars in bills. There is no reason for them not to approve any of this other then they get to pick and choose at their discretion what they think as billing consultants what is important or not. It was life or death and nevada medicaid does not care they are heartless and callus and they think they are God and they play God. Nevada medicaid is the worst company on the planet and I am seeing even more clearly that Nevada is the worst state in the united states. Baby I know you need to see this doctor asap I know this I know you have so many doctors you need and I am sorry we live here I am so sorry. Baby girl I did put my house up I dont have the money to move and I dont have the money to get another home but somehow someway we will get you out of here away from this place. I dont understand why this is happening I dont know who I have ever wronged in my life to have them take it out on your life. Annabeth I am so sorry baby please baby just hold on for me please dont leave me I will get you the health care you need somehow. I just cant fight here any longer I cant do this with no support and no help there is not any lawyer or agency or organization that is willing to help us here they just dont care. I dont know what to say and dont know what to do. I have even contacted big name companies like the today show and the ellen show etc I know that sounds lame but I am desperate but they are so big they dont think our story is news worthy and they dont have the money to help us get dontations. I just keep thinking if we didnt already have bills we would be able to afford these things for you.I tried getting a $100,000 personal loan and then we could pay off every single bit of debt and then we could pay all of your doctor bills off and pay cash for you to see other doctors or procedures, but no one gives loans like that. I love you so much and tomorrow I will go to south lake tahoe and I will find us a home and beg and plead for us to get it and I will take you to California where they will welcome you with open arms and do everything they can for you. Moon baby I want you to know that when you read this and if I am no longer here on earth I want you to never doubt that you are very loved and you are very wanted you are perfect you are the shiniest Moon of all and your Moon sisters will agree and they will take care of you I promise you that. I love you Annabeth Moon Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment