OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

02 April 2012

Ugh

So today we went to your pediatric check up. Started off great your weight matched your birthday. You weighed in at 11.11 pounds and your birthday is 11-11-11 so that was just way cool. You smiled and giggled for Dr. Ehmann which was totally awesome. You were an amazing 24 inches and a head circumference of 16inches and your hemoglobin was perfect. Your oxygen was just a little low so they are gonna send over an oxygen monitor for another sleep study. Now for the bad we have noticed a hunch on your back and it seems to have been getting more pronounced so we asked and doc is gonna put in for X-ray's to be done it seems you may have scoliosis or kyphosis or something not sure yet but it's definitely something. "deep sigh" I believe I'm becoming numb. I'm trying baby moon I'm trying I just feel like a huge failure as a mother and I'm sorry. One day I hope that I just have to worry about you and your sisters not medical bills or medical insurance or whether or not to buy food or pay a bill. I worried about finances before but never like this I didn't have to choose just sometimes late. This sucks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment