OUR MOONS

OUR MOONS
LORELEI MOON, ISABELLA MOON, ANNABETH MOON

17 April 2012

It's been a while

Hello sweetness it's been two weeks since I have written, sorry. I just did not want to write anything else depressing so I waited till I could give you good news. Easter was fun we took you and your sisters to the park and hid eggs and played on the jungle gym it was a very warm day which is not like all the past Easters in fact last year it rained. The 11th we took you to renown hospital they put you under anesthesia again and drained the fluid in your ears and put tubes in and did another hearing test. So the doc said there was a lot more fluid than she expected which explains your hands constantly grabbing and pulling your hair and ears you have been in pain for months. The hearing test did show that your hearing is much more damaged than she originally thought it would be. However you being deaf is the least of my worries. Since your tubes you have been laughing and moving your arms all around it was a great thing these tubes. I was very skeptical to take you back to renown since they had proven to be unintelligent in the past but dr Garrett the ear doctor and dr curry the anesthesiologist were fantastic. They eased my anxiety before they put you under and they completely listened to my rambles as why I was so scared.
I went on two news stations for you and one newspaper I am hoping to get help. The local pizza factory did a fundraiser night and gave us $140 so that was really cool and we have received a few other cash donations so right now we have exactly $1200 in your bank account just $33,800 more to go we will get there. I am learning to be patient. I have come to the conclusion I can't change anything and I can't rush anything so let's just say screw it! Those medical bills will get paid when they get paid and if they don't like our minuscule payments then oh well it's not like we are trying not to pay. None of this would of happened if were not sent to renown in November 2011 for them to accomplish nothing it was a pointless stay and I am soo mad that I even went. They did nothing literally we stayed in a room for a week for nothing they just gave us a can of formula and left us alone except to come in every morning to take your vitals and weight. Pointless personally I feel they should not charge us. But whatever. At least when we came back last week for tubes the care was exceptional this time.
I did decide to just go vegan for you that way I don't have any dairy touching me or the counters. I don't want to risk you getting sick again. And really I have only been eating meat for a couple years and it was starting to gross me out again so going vegan was pretty easy :) this weekend is going to be your first earth day festival I can't wait it's my favorite celebration. Your sisters love it every year they get to do all sorts of arts and crafts. The weather is going to be impeccable too I can't wait.
I am trying to get some 100% cotton white fabric and clothing to tye dye to sale the stuff for you and frame some full moon photos I took too. I was thinking of attending the online photography school to get a degree in a couple years. So that is still in the thought process. I'd like to put a recipe book together too but I never measure anything so I have no idea how much to say to put in. So starting this week I am going to start measuring things lol. I hope I can do all of this for you so we can enjoy life not worry about how the bills will be paid or if food will be provided.
A few weeks ago pastor Garry asked people to stand if they saw or felt the miracles of Jesus in their lives. I honestly could not really say yes or no before you. So when he asked this I couldn't stand up fast enough. If people don't believe there is a creator and we pray for nothing I have proof there is. You have changed my life in so many ways. You are an inspiration of good and faith. I am proud and honored to be your mother.
Ok well I love you and your moon sisters no matter how crazy your sisters make lol. I am going to go and find our pots and soil and get it ready so we can start gardening and growing our own fruits and veggies and herbs to also save money and of course it will teach your sisters some science.
I hope you have a great day Annabeth Moon Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment